I've been way to busy to notice anything going on in the blogosphere (or elsewhere) the past few weeks. So I was taken by surprise by the recent Cracker-gate.Needless to say, apparently condemnation is a one-way street for the righteous who have whipped themselves up to a frenzy. It's fine for them to dole it out, but oh my do they not like it leveled back at them. MBSL&S's got your back, PZ. Hang tough!









4 comments:
>MBSL&S's got your back, PZ. Hang tough!
Given the diversity of spiny, biting, stinging, venomous, toxic, and otherwise dangerous critters that hang out on coral reefs, MBSL&S has quite an arsenal at its disposal. I'm sure that PZ is in good hands.
>Given the diversity of spiny, biting, stinging, venomous, toxic, and otherwise dangerous critters that hang out on coral reefs...
Rick - is Doug talking about you? :)
Oh, and I just can't help but think of this when I read/hear "Cracker-gate"
jim...
man, do i WISH he was talking about me!
Post a Comment