It's only Wednesday and yet I've already been unable to keep up with reporting back on all that's transpiring here at the 11th International Coral Reef Symposium. There's just so much going on. Constantly! And I'm NOT complaining.It's hard to describe having access to this many coral colleagues in one place at the same time. I go from chatting about the coral triangle with folks from Indonesia, to word on progress with the Micronesian Challenge in Palau from Koror State representatives, to getting the latest on MPA management in Bonaire from the marine park manager himself. It's fantastic. I have some catching-up to do to relay some of the best from Tuesday, but I'm already ramping-up for this morning's sessions on coral reef management, so I'll need to do some retro-blogging later today.









1 comment:
The ICRS was on our LOCAL news last night... here in Albuquerque. It was the longest story we had. It's kinda nice thinking you're getting the kind of attention that filters all the way down to the local markets.
... although in all fairness, there haven't been any bears walking into doctor's offices around here lately (the big story last year at this time).
Post a Comment