Google "Saipan" and you're bound to find Angelo's blog or any of a thousand other ways he's making his mark. The man is a dynamo and catalyst for local environmental conservation, cultural preservation, and scoring as many pictures as possible with scantily-clad Asian go-go girls.
I sent some CORAL t-shirts over to Angelo a few months ago so he provided a little quid pro quo, as long as I could send him photos of our staff in Beautify CNMI shirts while riding the cable cars or standing in front of other San Francisco landmarks. As soon as our deep freeze thaws a bit, we'll head outside in t-shirts for a few happy snaps.
Thanks a bunch, Angelo!
Anja hogging all the Beautify CNMI stickers:









2 comments:
Congratulations and Thank you for the Kwanzaa gift. I hope these pictures don't scare away your readers!
Don't forget to cover the Huckleberry signs, too!
Post a Comment