SOrry to bug you on the blog, but I am still immediately blocked (like within 20 seconds of sending you an email) by "Barracuda Spam Firewall) which is weird because I'm responding to your email and sending from a university address... the subject line is " **Message you sen blocked by our bulk email filter** "
Sorry for posting this on your blog. I swear we've emailed before without problems...
5 comments:
btw, yes, I meant you. I only gave first names so those who wanted to opt out could say "gee, I didn't know you meant ME."
Amen brother Rick,
Everytime I try to send you an email I get message saying I was spam-blocked by your firewall. Are you getting my emails?
Yes, but do it in the reverse order. I don't want Cheney as prez even for a minute. Great blog, by the way, just discovered you.
doug...
i agree, it's probably a scarier idea to have cheney as prez... since he's the puppet-master and all...
and thanks for the kind words on the blog! nice work over on gossamer tapestry too...
SOrry to bug you on the blog, but I am still immediately blocked (like within 20 seconds of sending you an email) by "Barracuda Spam Firewall) which is weird because I'm responding to your email and sending from a university address... the subject line is " **Message you sen blocked by our bulk email filter** "
Sorry for posting this on your blog. I swear we've emailed before without problems...
Post a Comment