Another airport, another surreal ballet with the always pleasant TSA officers, and I'm off to the Big Island of Hawaii for field work. I'll be joining my pal Liz Foote along the Kailua-Kona coast for the next several days. Lots of meetings, lots of logistics to sort out, lots of water time, and lots of quality assurance on Mai Tais and pupu. Alas, somebody has to do this.Drop by over the next few days and catch some Island Flava!









4 comments:
I'll also be in Kona next weekend. It's whale season! :)
Not.
Fair.
I hope to see some great pics!
OMG I AM SO JEALOUS.
lucia...
that's too bad we won't get to meet! i head home on wednesday... would have been nice to do a dive with you...
daniel...
expect lots of photos...
christie...
i know, right? but you can live vicariously thru me... and i'll have few mai tai's for you!
Post a Comment