Sunday, May 25, 2008

You Don't Really Wanna Damage That Coral, Do Ya?

Coral Reef Alliance staff Elizabeth Curran and Anja Mondragon sporting some 'tude and our new CORAL hats. Conservation never looked so good.

5 comments:

footesea said...

Kara and I need CORAL hats!! We'll take some "badass conservationists" shots from here too...

Up Welng said...

head sizes please?

Jim Lemire said...

The CORAL store seems to be undergoing renovations - where else can I get me one of those sweet...um...hats?

Up Welng said...

jim...
you dissin' our baseball caps?

don't make me sick the coral hordes down on your ass!

the hats are a "dry run" of gear for our field staff to sport some easily identifiable clothing... we haven't placed an order for sale on the store yet for the pblic, but it's in the works... i'll be happy to shoot you a heads-up when we do...

what colors should we order?

Jim Lemire said...

no dissin'...I just couldn't tell if they were baseball caps or skull caps. I assumed baseball caps, but without the hint of a brim in the photos I wasn't sure. They do have a brim, right?

I like the black, but would also go with something light - a tan? - with nice blue text (a blue akin to the background on the Coral Reef Alliance website)

let me know when the store is open for business.