It just doesn't get much better than this! Spinal Tap, my favorite mock-rock band is reforming at Al Gore's Save Our Selves (SOS) Live Earth concert to engage people on a mass scale to combat the global climate crisis. What marine biologist doesn't remember their classic album Shark Sandwich? Perhaps Spinal Tap can help put some much needed perspective on the issue. Maybe too much fucking perspective. (You need to see the movie 82 times to understand.) I want tickets!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Averting a Complete Catastrophe
It just doesn't get much better than this! Spinal Tap, my favorite mock-rock band is reforming at Al Gore's Save Our Selves (SOS) Live Earth concert to engage people on a mass scale to combat the global climate crisis. What marine biologist doesn't remember their classic album Shark Sandwich? Perhaps Spinal Tap can help put some much needed perspective on the issue. Maybe too much fucking perspective. (You need to see the movie 82 times to understand.) I want tickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Rick, this is Lisa. We used to work at the Face together back in the day. I need to ask you something and this is the only way I can find to get a hold of you. Please email me at lmurphy@lclark.edu. Thanks Rick.
Post a Comment